Thursday, February 2, 2012

AMAZING DAY

Wow what a day, first we started off with our typical Thursday therapy routine. Peyton wasn't cooperating, Aiden spiked a fever and that threw me off right away. We had a full day planned, Aiden had a very important eye apt that was about to get canceled due to sick kiddos.
While we were at the pedestrians office , I thought lets get this referral going just incase we have any hiccups! I was in the referral guys office for an hour, he submitted two of the three which went through super FAST! I thought wow, no way. Then came the surgery one. It was declined. Really? I just want one thing to go smoothly. So I left his office with semi high hopes I'd get a phone call in a few weeks that things had been ironed out. As I was walking out Todd (AKA daddy) called and said Tri-care saw the referral and it was declined because it was entered in wrong. I could not run back down the hallway fast enough and ask him to re-enter it in again.

He did and not even 5 minutes later and I had tears in my eyes, then running down my face because it had gone through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overly joyed and excited, today has been amazing! Hope is just around the corner <3

No comments:

Post a Comment