Monday, February 20, 2012

SDR surgery details.

I found this video through our Facebook SDR site and thought I'd share it with you so it was clear to everyone what the SDR procure was really about. This is a great clip of how Dr. Park does the entire surgery and what this little boys endures while he is recovering. As of now the only difference that Peyton will be experiencing is a new epidural pain medicine that will last for three days post surgery. Almost giving him a pain-free experience while he is on bed rest. Please feel free to share and educate those who do not know enough about SDR so more families' and most of all, children can have the dream of walking like you and I!


2 comments:

  1. Mel-I can't imagine what this process will be like for you, thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorena, I can't really either. We are just going with what we need to do and try our hardest to be strong. Please keep praying! I feel the tears are going to be stuck on reply for much of that week. :)

    ReplyDelete