Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our bags are packed & we are ready

Boy what a week. Running around making sure we have all our goodies, toys to keep kiddos occupied and paperwork in order. Reservations check, hospital call check and vehicle oil change check! I told you it was a busy week.

Peyton is doing great but still the same. Because he hasn't been able to get Phenol block treatments he is just not able to walk strong in his walker for a long time. This surgery is really coming at a great time.

I have had to stay so busy this week, especially today because if I stop, I start to get watery eyed and emotions really start to take over. I am so beyond ready for this surgery but I am so scared!! We as parents want nothing but the best for our children. However, I would rather be the one gearing up for surgery, not trying to be strong while he goes. I am not looking forward to him being gone for 3-5 hours on Tuesday.

Our surgery time is set for 5:45am show time with 7:30am surgery. We drive out in about 6 hours. Keep everyone updated soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment