Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our story in the eye's of the News

 Good morning everyone,

Our day has come to finally shed some light on a strangers life, or so I hope. I have always been a true believer that everything happens for a reason. It might not make sense to us when we are going through it at the time but someday if your listening, it will make sense. And to me it did a few weeks ago when I was sitting in church listening to just an ordinary Sunday message. To break it all down, the bottom line came to me when I understood it was ok to take on this (what I call bump in the road) hurtle. God knows this family can over come this challenge and rise to it. So we are, and taking Peyton's story to the News station is how we started. 


I feel that there is some family out there without the resources that we have been provided, that we can shed some light (hope) on the end of their tunnel. If anyone knows someone with symptoms please let them read this blog, or have them go to this site for medical information:
http://www.stlouischildrens.org/content/medservices/aboutselectivedorsalrhizotomy.htm


In my heart there is always HOPE! 


Our News 5 story can be viewed through the link below!         Feel free to share :) 
http://www.koaa.com/news/little-boy-may-walk-after-breakthrough-surgery/

No comments:

Post a Comment